- Follows in the footsteps of the classic Derby-style basketball shoe-design.
- The canvas is coarsely woven using a power loom.
- The ecru cloth is undyed, so it would not wear thin, preserving the original look and feel of the cloth itself.
- The footbed is made with naturally-breathing cork.
- Basketball shoe-design is used for the outer sole for a better grip.It is daily wear with beauty, comfort, and durability, due to the vulcanizing method that is done by hand.
- We have decided to eliminate the things that would make a particular claim and just make the most of the materials and them.
- The main canvas we use is coarse-grained canvas woven from the same production area with a power loom.
- Since the crepe is not dyed, you can fully enjoy the original texture of the fabric without losing weight.
- The footbed is made of cork, which is a naturally breathable material, and the outsole has a basketball shoe-specific design to prevent slipping.
- The vulcanized manufacturing method with sincerity of handcrafting produces daily necessities that are sufficient and beautiful in terms of beauty, ease of wearing, and durability.
- Made in Japan
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.