- A traditional split toe work shoe that originated from Kurume.
- Moonstar’s interpretation with a rubber sole makes it ideal for city wear.
- “K” is for kasuri which is a traditional Japanese woven fabric.
- Classic checkered pattern inspired by vintage American sneakers, but made with Japanese indigo dyed kasuri.
- Canvas uppers
- Fine vulcanized rubber sole
- Made in Kurume
- Available in Ichimatsu checkered kasuri
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.