Heller's Cafe Nonpareil Jeans
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- The design is heavily based on 'waist overalls' manufactured by unknown West Coast companies and dates back to the 1850s and 60s with ties to the railroads
- 'Nonpareil' due to the unmatched quality of construction and materials used. This comes from branding found on the vintage overalls this pair is based on
- Five curved pockets with decorative stitching
- Single needle stitching throughout the jean which stays true to the era
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.