710 Tan | G9 Archive
The G9 Archive is inspired by the original Baracuta jacket designed in the 1950’s. Thanks to its Archive Fit label on the pocket flap and brand mark that brings out its vintage style this historic garment differs from the G9 Classic. This item features Fraser Tartan inner lining made from breathable cotton-polyester Coolmax® material
- Fraser Tartan detailing on the inside seams
- Umbrella-effect yoke at the back
- Fastens with double zip with logo
- Ribbed cuffs waistband and inner collar
- Classic two-button Baracuta collar
- Archive fit
Shell: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester
Main Lining: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Secondary Lining:100% Polyester
Care & details
Machine wash at max 30°c delicate cycle/ do not bleach/ do not tumble dry/ cool iron/ dry clean professionally/ wash separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.