WWII 1940s Denim by Cushman + Conner's Sewing Factory | 22501
- 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- A collaboration between Cushman and Conner's Sewing Factory
- Levi's 1940s 501 WWI silhouette
- High rise
- Wide leg straight fit
- Once Washed
- Made with period correct machines.
- Hidden Rivets
- Leather Patch
- Very detailed construction accurate to vintage examples
- Freehand sewing
- Made in Japan by Conner's sewing factory
- Please note that minimal shrinkage is expected
|Size||Waist (cm)||Front Rise (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Leg Opening (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.