A 2020 limited model that incorporates the checkered Kasuri Fabric into the traditional Jikatabi shoe design. "JIKATABI" is a traditional split toe footwear that originated from Kurume, Japan. It was commonly used in construction, farming, gardening, etc. Moonstar’s interpretation with a rubber sole makes it ideal for city wear. The rubber sole has been vulcanized which allows the rubber to be durable yet flexible, to conform to your feet, and last for a long time. In this limited edition model, the original Kurume Kasuri Fabric that was woven with indigo-dyed threads will develop a unique character the longer it is worn.
- A traditional split toe work shoe that originated from Kurume.
- “K” stands for kasuri which is a traditional Japanese woven fabric.
- Classic checkered pattern inspired by vintage American sneakers, but made with Japanese indigo dyed kasuri.
- Canvas uppers
- Fine vulcanized rubber sole
- Made in Kurume, Japan
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.