Nigel Cabourn x Timex | Survival Watch
- Paying tribute to the bravery of flight crews that crash-landed in the frigid North Atlantic, the “survival yellow” dial and Ventile strap recall the high-visibility life vests and Ventile flight suits worn by Royal Air Force pilots and crewmen during WWII; the vests aided in spotting and rescuing the crewmen in rough seas, and the Ventile immersion suits helped the men stay relatively warm and dry in the dangerously cold water.
- Based off British Mk 1 field watches
- Case Width: 36 mm
- Lug Width: 18mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Color: Black
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Case Color: Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Brushed
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Size: Full Size
- Crystal/Lens: Mineral Glass
- Dial Color: Orange
- Dial Markings: Arabic (Full)
- Watch Movement: Quartz Analog
- Water Resistance: 50 meters
- Case Height: 18 mm
- Strap and Lug Width: 18 mm
- Attachment Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.