Palo Santo Wood
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) is a tree that is native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. It grows in dry tropical forests and produces very fragrant resin. In Spanish, palo santo means "holy wood."
For thousands of years, the wood, resin, and oil have been used for medicinal purposes. It is mainly used to treat pain and stress.
It is also said to clear negative energy.
To burn palo santo wood sticks:
1. Light the stick with a candle or lighter.
2. Hold the stick downward at a 45-degree angle and burn for 30 seconds.
3. Blow out the flame and place it in a heatproof dish.
For inquiries email us at email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.