Invader Cap-Satin Numbers
- "The Invader Cap is an all Black herringbone twill aviators cap with the 418 night fighter squadron numbers hand cut in satin and sewn to the front. This unit flew missions in New Guinea and was responsible for the rescue of my father when his transport barge ran into a hostile Japanese shore position, a story I heard hundreds of times as a boy."
- Undervisor flips up to midnight blue cotton poplin.
- Will shrink after first wash/soak
- Size M : 58cm, Size L : 60cm
- Made in Japan
*Please note these are approximate measurements only; allow for a few centimeters allowanceFor inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.