Special Edition A-26 Shinki Cap
A limited edition mechanics style cap inspired by the custom leather squadron caps that jet jockeys would have made for them in Japan during the war. The A-2 Cap features a veg tanned Shinki Hikaku horsehide leather construction on its front quarter. This luxurious leather features a grain with a rustic feel and will develop a patina over time.
- Limited production of only 40 pieces worldwide
- Veg tanned Shinki horsehide construction on front quarter
- Tonal stitching and mid brown poplin taping
- Olive drab Herringbone Twill sweatband with silk millinery bow
- New Papa Maru flag inner patch
- Pliable flip up visor
- Special printed Olive drab Herringbone Twill keep bag
- Size M: 58cm, Size L: 60cm
- Made in Japan
*Please note these are approximate measurements only; allow for a few centimeters allowance
For inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.