Pierce & Pierce Banker Bag
● Hand crafted in Connecticut from 18 oz. canvas with a water-resistant finish.
● 17" long and 10" deep. The straps are emblazoned with the corporate logo of Pierce & Pierce Mergers and Acquisitions: the fictional firm of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho and Sherman McCoy in Bonfire of the Vanities.
● The banker bag - the little navy canvas duffle emblazoned with investment bank logos on its webbed cotton straps - is a New York icon. For some, it’s a badge of honor. For others, it’s a token of unearned privilege. But whether you’ve protested Wall Street bailouts or just passed your Series 7, we can all agree that these little bags are so square that they’re hip. More than that, they’re the perfect size; deceptively simple; convenient and well-built. Isn’t it time there was a banker bag for the masses? Rowing Blazers partnered with Warden Brooks, the mother-daughter owned company that has made the authentic Wall Street Duffle since 1978, to produce a banker bag we can all enjoy. Just like the canvas bags Warden Brooks makes for the like of Goldman, Merrill, and the New York Stock Exchange, this one is hand crafted in Connecticut from 18 oz. canvas with a water-resistant finish. The 80s are back, and this is the perfect bag for returning lots of videotapes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.