Japan 1932 Heavyweight Rugby
Made in homage to the Japanese National Rugby Team, which saw their first international match on the 31st of January, 1932. Produced using hardy 12 gauge knitted jersey fabric.
- Super heavyweight (400g / 14 oz.) red and cream striped rugby jersey with embroidered cherry blossoms
- 100% cotton, knitted in the traditional 12 gauge style
- Rugby collar; three-button placket; gorgeous rib knit cuffs
- Handmade in Europe
For inquiries email us at email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.