Warehouse x Signet Contest Jeans
Warehouse + Signet Fading Contest
• The Event will be a year-long contest for denim evolution on fading.The event will be a year-long contest for denim evolution based on fading. It will commence on April 1, 2022.
The entries will be judged by The Signet Store.
Purchasing our Contest Jean is a prerequisite for joining the competition. You may not use any other jean besides this.
• The Contest Jean uses Warehouse’s WW2 denim and is cut from the 1946 pattern. International buyers need only pay a flat rate of 20 USD for shipping.
Buyers of the Contest Jean may choose any number between 1 to 100. This unique number will serve as an identifier of its owner and will be stamped on the pair's leather patch.
You may also request your jeans to be pre-soaked and hemmed free of charge.
The jeans need to be raw or unworn until April 1, 2022. Participants are required to post their pair alongside a newspaper marking the date as proof.
Once the competition has commenced, participants are required to post once a month on our Discord, Superfuture thread, or on Instagram by using the hashtag #warehousesignetcontestjeans
We require 4 well-lit and unfiltered photos: 2 flatlays (front & back) and 2 worn (front & back). All this will serve as a means for us to monitor and share the progress of your fade!
Two (2) pairs of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.
One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.
One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.
• Once the competition has ended, Signet will decide the top 3 fades based on the submitted photos. So please make sure that they are taken in good lighting and
without the use of filters!
Shrinkage for a Size 28 Pair.
For sizing inquiries, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.